Our Lady of the Rosary School in Paramount, California, opened on September of 1952 to provide Catholic education for the children of Our Lady of the Rosary Parish. For over fifty years Our Lady of the Rosary School has nurtured the spiritual and educational growth of thousands of children. Presently it ministers to 215 students in Grades PK-8.
Our Lady of the Rosary School is a fully accredited school of the Western Association of schools and colleges WASC/WCEA.
We strive to accomplish this relationship with Jesus Christ by permeating the whole curriculum with the thoroughness of instruction and by emphasizing Gospel message.
As members of the Christian community teaching in Our Lady of the Rosary School, we believe in the necessity of prayer, the importance of trusting, the need to understand each child, to counsel and guide with love, firmness, and understanding, to respect the sacredness of the person of the person of each child, and to maintain harmony, responsibility, unity and support in order that each member of the school community can develop to his/her fullest potential.
· Religious: The religious education goal is to foster personal growth into the image of Christ through living and worshipping in a supportive Christian community.
· Intellectual: The faculty, who sees students as thinking beings, attempts to create a true educational atmosphere where value is placed upon the student’s search for understanding and knowledge through critical and creative thinking.
· Social: The faculty strive to foster in the student a Christian vision of man and society, to stimulate the imagination to envision the way the world would be in the future if the Gospel values were to be lived.
· Physical and Psychological: We provide activities and an atmosphere conductive to the development of good metal health and strong physical bodies.
· Cultural: The faculty realizes there is a greater need for student to appreciate and accept their own cultural background and the cultural background to others. We want to encourage students to develop an attitude of respect and appreciation for the ethnic and cultural differences of people. We want to provide opportunities for students to experience the diverse cultures of our community.
There is still time
to enroll your
Our Lady of the Rosary School.
Please contact the school for more information.